About Innovative English Learning Site

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Learn English Via Skype

Learn English Via Skype. All you need is a computer with headset. I provide free trial class up to 30 minutes to discuss about learning in Skype and your learning goals. Free learning materials provided prior to the lesson.
I teach all levels of students. I can help you to get higher score in IELTS and TOEIC tests.


About me : My name is Kristen. I am a TESOL certified with master's degree in Educational management. I  graduated from the University of California.I have been teaching English to non-native English Speakers since 1995. I am accustomed  to design personalized learning materials for the students' necessity.


You wonder about the rate per hour? It is $10 and negotiable.


You can inquire anytime. My Skype ID is : kristensylla


See you Online. Thank you so much.







6 comments:

  1. Your blog is nice. people can also share their skype ID in www.skypeid4english.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff has been posted from your side. This concept of learning English by an Online English teacher at Skype is truly excellent and is getting popularity as well. I want to acquire more information over this topic. Can you guide me over that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I agree, I have found some good teachers online, sometime I find it hard to learn English good. I will make effort to find more English teachers on Skype and report back. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really seen big changes as far as English teaching is concerned. In the past I always taught in the classroom, however now I just don't see why I should travel and spend money on that when I can do everything from home. My teaching site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have just started my new site. I am a British English teacher and I can help you if you are looking for British English teacher, I offer a free 15 minute trial so please get in touch with me today and we can improve your English fast! Click here for my site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your Post.I am interested to attend your training please inform me how i can attend any how much to pay you.

    ReplyDelete